The Webcrossing software suite is ideal for rapid development of highly customizable Web 2.0 applications.
Webcrossing includes a built-in objected-oriented NoSQL database. If you’re doing something that requires complex data structures then a NoSQL object-oriented database is what you are looking for.
The Webcrossing suite includes Webcrossing Community and Webcrossing Neighbors which are available as Hosted applications or as Self-hosted applications.
- Hosted applications start at $99 per month plus applicable customization fees
- Self-hosted applications start at $995/year per license
(Requires Linux system administration experience and Webcrossing training or experience.)
Custom Solutions Have Never Been Easier
It’s never been easier to launch a dynamic, interactive Web 2.0 solution for your business or organization.
- Extensive out-of-box functionality
- Fully Integrated
- Built-in mail server for easy post-by-email and notifications
- Built-in web and FTP server
- Built-in user and discussion forum support
- Blazingly fast
- Infinitely customizable via scripting
- Custom solutions available via Elliptics Professional Services
Webcrossing servers have been hard at work at thousands of sites for over 15 years. Why? Because of infinite customizability via object-oriented scripting, and a plethora of built-in features which shorten the idea to launch cycle by orders of magnitudes over other solutions.
Truly everything you need for any Web 2.0 site. Launch your hosted site or self-host your own site starting today! Contact us for details.
Convenient, white-labeled out-of-the-box solutions
- Community forums for support or internal communications
- Full-scale private labeled social networking
- Participation via both web and email
- Plug-ins for blogs, wiki, chat, IM, brainstorming, and more
No separate email servers, operating system accounts, authentication systems, ftp servers or web servers are needed. It’s all one integrated solution.
Rapid development of custom Web 2.0 solutions without reinventing the wheel
- Multi-domain web server with FTP, XML-RPC, SMTP, POP, IMAP, webmail, optional SSL, and more, all bundled into a single installed package
- Save time developing: scriptable database already includes support for forums, users, sessions, user tracking, user groups, authentication, and more
- Start with an out-of-the-box solution and modify
- Or start from scratch and create something completely original
You won’t outgrow your Webcrossing installation. It’s all highly scalable with mirrored and distributed server clustering technology – also all built-in.